Angled Hardwood Pedal Board
West Coast Pedal Board
The West Coast Standard Hardwood Series is a high quality rig without custom pricing. Choose from 4 different standard sizes (12″X18″, 12″X24″, 16″X28″ and 16″X34″ ), and 3 different wood frames ( Eastern Black Walnut, Zebra, or Sapele (a higher figured cousin of Mahogany ).
The Angled Hardwood Pedal Board is expertly constructed with high-quality frame materials, and it is great pedal board for all levels of players and comes in 4 standard sizes:
- The 18 (12″ x 18″) – Fits 10 Boss® pedals
- The 24 (12″ x 24″) – Fits 12 Boss® pedals
- The 28 (16″ x 28″) – Fits 18 Boss® pedals
- The 34 (16″ x 34″) – Fits 22 Boss® pedals
Every board comes standard with our Super Loop top deck material, removable rack handles, 4 to 12 cable access slots(depending on size board), non slip feet & West Coast insignia! Add an optional Pro Gigbag, hardcore or road case now or later for the perfect portability and protection!
- Wood Species : Eastern Black Walnut, Zebra, Sapele
- High Quality Half Blind Dove Tail Assembly w/ Oil Finish
- 4 Standard Sizes:12″X18″,12″X24″,16″X28″,16″X34″
- Super Loop Velcro Pedal Board Deck & Rack Handles
- Cable Access Slots for flexible cable management
- Silver or Gold & Black West Coast Logo Plate & Hardware
- Non Slip Rubber Feet
- West Coast Accessory Kit
- Optional Electronics & Power Package (Two (2) 90º Switchcraft 1/4″ Jacks with soldered Mogami Cable Leads for guitar and amp hookup, and 1 AC power input for pedal power device into he side of the board
- Optional Case Types
Configure Your Pedal Board
Choose size, wood, and optional upgrades:
$30 shipping to continental United States. Usually ships in 1-2 weeks.
Choose from 3 different wood species: Walnut, Zebra Wood, or Sapele (figured cousin to Mahagony). Click to view larger:
Optional Electronics Packages:
2 1/4″ jacks with Mogami cable leads, Switchcraft pancake 90’s, and 1 AC power input for power supply hookup.
When choosing this option, West Coast Pedal Board will install two (2) 1/4″ Gold, Silver, or Black input/output jacks, and 1 AC power input port. The I/O jacks have black Mogami instrument cable soldered to a switchcraft Pancake connector. The AC power input has an IEC pigtail that runs on the bottom of the board; connecting power supplies has never been easier. All ports are installed on the right hand side of the pedalboard, the perspective from the player looking into the audience.
Optional Gig Bags and Flight Cases:
Add a Pro Gig Bag for perfect portability and protection. Our Pro Gig bags have all the bells and whistles that a soft case would need. Double padding, front zippered pocket, shoulder strap, double padded handles. This is a serious case!
ATA 300 Flight Cases
Durable and protective 3/8″ ply, studded with silver aluminum extrusions and heavy duty corner protection. These are ATA 300 rated, not cheap import knockoffs. Tour grade foam lines the entire interior, finger foam contours the wedge shaped pedal board. Rocker approved and road-ready!
Optional pedal power supply:
Choose from a variety of optional trusted, high-quality power supply options. Free installation included:
Optional power supply brackets:
If you purchase any power supply with your board, West Coast Pedal Board will include the brackets and installation free of charge!